The



"The picture is clear
The beauty shown seems like you have no fears
I fear you not
What you see isn't true
The cracks in the mirror reveal the real youYou see your scars,you see your painThe makeup and tears running down your faceThe sorrow and painTry taking down the mirrorIt won't help,the pain and hurting insideIs the end of it allThe broken reflection lays on the floorBut never see daylight again.Darkness and stars shoot across the sky,I can see it from where I lie,The sun is setting, going to sleep,The dark surrounds,like the ocean deep,The stars come, twinkling lights,Glittering diamonds, What a sight,I lie in the grass and up I stare,My body goes numb as I forget all my cares.I like to gaze up at the stars,So I can forget my cares and all my scars,I have no one to look after me,The real me is someone no one can see,So I'll wait until I find some sort of love,And until then it's just me and the stars above."


Wayne Woolworth

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário