True sorrows



"What is this sadness..I am restless,those have fallen and left behindare the true sorrows of the mind.I don’t know why life is so unkind,I see water and all I do is cry.But,I feel no interestJust force a smile upon..What is this? I see no color But, I am not blind Oh, I see, the world is blackNo love, no affection.. What is this?This emptiness I never felt before orI did but chose to ignoreAnd live a life of mere glass that can shatter Shatter at the slightest touch What is this? I am breathless just sitting on the sea shoreAs if someone is following meOr is it that I want to catch someoneHow do people smile so easily?Live so freelyWill ‘they’ answer me? Handle these injuries, pain, and suffering Not anymore I am gradually giving upOn the believe on thevery existence of happiness But,Please,if my lovely rose of exists let my voice My hearts reaches you and find me Before I am devoured by this darkness you see."

Wayne Woolworth

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário